:P

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I.. think I..

..may like him. It's probably too soon to tell, but there's a person in one of my classes who.. well, he was in such pain. His girlfriend broke up with him today and he was so depressed.. It hurt my heart as well. I knew what he was going through emotionally, and how he felt, and I guess that's probably what hurt the most. To know that one of my friends had to go through that.. so I wrote a letter. It was intended to be inspirational and touch his soul, and at LEAST to break through to him and let him know that he's cared for an deserves better, but I don't know how he's going to take it. All through class, I found myself staring at him. Thinking about him, how is was, how he is, and how I feel. How he made me feel, and why I feel this way after not feeling an emotion of another so strongly since.. him. He was wounded. They both were. I, also wounded, could see them. If I'm to be stuck like this, I'll at least try to make sure others aren't in the same dilemna. But he's polite. Polite, and in some ways mature. And I'm envious of his charisma and optimism. I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow..

No comments: