:P

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer is passing too quickly..

It's pretty sad, actually. When I first was released for break, I was sad. I didn't think I would actually be able to use my time to relax, and that even if I could, I would be bored to wits end. I've found the truth to be quite the contrary. I actually HAVE restored some of the sanity last year, and have also taken advantage of my free time to learn,learn,learn.. about topics and things that interest me, and also about people. And I've helped people,too. It's like I haven't lost anything at all, and guess what? I haven't genuinely tried to kill myself once this whole entire summer :O Wow! What an accomplishment, and I'm not even being sarcastic. It's not to imply I haven't had my ups and downs, because I'll tell ya, I have. I'd be lying if I said everything's been perfect, and my life has gotten simpler and better. Truly, it's probably gotten worse. I've just gotten better at appreciating the things I have, I guess.. Soon, though, things are going to start getting hectic. All beginning with my 17th birthday, which odd enough, seems like it's already in the past. I've been thinking I was already 17 practically the whole year.. *sigh*
People would ask me how old I was, and I would honestly have to think about it. It's so pathetic :3 It's so fun to be pathetic ^3^

Anyways~ back on track. After my birthday, I will probably be going to my friend's house. Er, I just remember that I'm gonna have to go to the doc's soon. I have some cysts or something growing on my wrist, and I'm starting to not be able to move my thumb on mah left hand, and that's annoying as hell. Anyways, after that it's my birthday, THEN I go to my friend's house, THEN I go to a band camp in the mountains for a week as a camp councelor in training, THEN I go to another band camp which is really a conditioning period for marching band and it lasts a week while.simultaneously I will be attending an AP prep class thing for two days out of the five when band camp takes place, and will be at school from 8am to 9pm. Woo~
And then~
school starts. so much for a summer "vacation" >.<
but then again, I suppose I prefer it this. Life on the edge. Boredom is the worst thing for me..
So school will start. Wonder what those days will bring.. that friend whose house I wanted to go visit.. well, she was my oldest friend. I've known her for 13 years...
that's most of my life :\ It will be sad with her not being there, but I think I'll be able to survive :0 I have other friends who don't mind my company too much, and actually like me to an extent. And I'm constantly making new friends, too. Something tells me that next year will be a year where I find myself and create a definite stronghold in the way I think, and most things I belief, and the idea of that is exciting!
It will also be a year where I discover who the people who matter in my life are.
I'm really curious.. though I know I have people who care for me outside of school, already. Various people who would probably marry me on the spot if I hinted was interested.. which is w/e. I can understand why people like me once they get to know me. It's because I care, and most people out there don't. To bad society only permits you to "love" one person. At least in the relationship way. I love alot of people in my life.. meh, I don't understand society. <_>

No comments: