:P

Thursday, July 2, 2009

This way I feel:

It's strange. Good things happen, and they have more frequently to me. I'm waiting for the comedown from this emotional high.. afterall, it can't last forever.. right? I mean, I want it to, but.. If all I never knew was happiness and bliss.. then that happiness would cease to exist. And I would forget everything I ever gained, and that scares me.. I'd lose my understanding, and that's something I never want. Still, don't I deserve happiness too? Happiness without doubt..? But I do doubt. I doubt the authenticity of it all. I will openly say I pray regularly. I don't pray to someone in particular, but I pray to all that is good. Religion.. some forces should not be given labels, they should just be felt and known. Understood in a way that can't be rejected or denied, not an opinion. We all want; that cannot be denied. We all do.. And many of us forget what it is to take in life and live without words and definition. The things we feel don't have to be explained. Some things can never be put into words.. they'd only be lost in translation. And still, we try.. But I think I'll just take everything in and observe without trying to make sense of it. Yeah, I'll do that.

No comments: