:P

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I know he cares..

..he shows it through his actions... though I may not have recognized it if I hadn't known him for as long as I have. Knowing it doesn't make me less depressed,though I can think thoughts someone outside of my body may consider happy.. they mean nothing to me;they are just words,lies.. After I beat that game,I knew I should die.. I should die...
Maybe my mind makes no sense,and frankly I'd rather feel so I knew exactly what I'm having to deal with...

WGHAOWGHWOEFOJGWOAJGWGVOFJOASODFJGWD:GJSgpWPGH"AWPgawhgawpfj[s
d

Things have been too much for me lately.. Writing for hours cannot even begin to relieve the anxiety from my pressured thoughts. Everything becomes valuable to know,everything means nothing..to me...

I'm so frustrated I don't feel like trying to communicate anymore.. I can't force myself to, I'm ready to just turn inwards and cut myself away completely. I can't live without meaning when it's so much easier to die to seek it.






~~~~~~~~~~~`



this post was actually from the 10th of March.. I just never pressed the publish button

No comments: