:P

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bah

It's been too long since I blogged, probably... So much has happened since then. I almost died *again*. At least this time it wasn't a suicide attempt...

I still can't eat frequently... I don't talk about it, though. I have no energy... and I've become so incredibly isolated. I already was isolated... didn't think it could it get worse, but I was wrong. I'm at a loss.

I'm starting to honestly doubt I will ever be able to live on my own and have a functional life... my memory and concentration are horrid. I wish I could hold onto hope like others hold onto faith...

At least my medicine works. When I remember to take it, that is... I am behind today and depression is settling back in again.

... my head...

I'm trapped in a daze I can't seem to evade... depressed or not. I hope these aren't prodromal symptoms... though they likely are. I haven't experienced this type of behavior to this extent in the whole of my lifespan. I need help somehow... but I don't even know anything could help, and I don't know how to properly describe the problem. I feel more stuck inside myself with each passing day... I thought block so much. Family life isn't helping my stress level... I don't know how my body is even sustaining itself at this point.

I feel like everything about me is empty.

No comments: