:P

Friday, January 11, 2013

Where am I left, exactly?

It's such an interesting way to be torn... when you aren't even quite aware of your emotions. You know it's for the best, but at the same time, that connection is so vital for self-preservation, and ultimately, the development of your own happiness, joyous passion, and perhaps love in itself.

Love... I realize my own coping mechanisms have been held securely in place for the sake of survival, yet as I would distance myself from affection, that the caring that would bind me here would dwindle, as it has...

Again I am torn, however... If I let someone in, would it not end the same? Ironically, the fact that I have been reflecting on this indicates that I care... but could it be worth it for them?

Where the hell are my feelings???

No comments: