:P

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My song

looking at a still frame
my eyes and soul are far away
and it feels as if I'm stuck
in a still frame -that's my luck

because the memories from those days
are still yet to fade away
and I'm not able to make a sound
as I'm being pressed straight through the ground.

(*)Chorus:
I gave my heart for you
admitted fears, too
standing so close, through and through
And I was left to drown in blue

No; we didn't soar, we didn't fly
my brilliance you willed to let die
And I alone tried, blind to your lies
why do you hide? why do you hide..?

It's shown through time that people change;
we're all mixed up and rearranged.
strange,how with our jumbled souls
we've been forced to switch roles

*chorus*

Bridge: So now, now tell me how
how we had broken, voided all our faith?
Like a broken record on a loop
you say things will stay this way..

condescending, but let me ask
if your amphibious, being so vicious
cold-blooded and exceedingly oblivious
this unique script you make...

*chorus*

I've learned that even though people say
that love is powerful and contrasts hate..
frankly, hate is nothing more than passion
to which love closely relates

now I know you're the one who'd kill
death of love, left not to feel
'cause apathy counters love in vain
tattered hearts you wish to gain

End-Yet no one person can be blamed
the victim's a fool for playing the game
well,we know now that nothing was gained
and you'll never see my pain!

No comments: