:P

Friday, May 8, 2009

I couldn't find my pencil, so I'm just writing to my blog. It's sad how people don't realize that there aren't that many things that make us that different from each other. We can all look and see pieces of ourselves in other individuals, and there are more similarities between us than differences. I can look at all the people on this video in psychology, and it's easy to identify. I.. don't know if I need medications or not, but I look at all the things have happened in the past when I was excersizing sobriety.. The risk is not worth it. But then what am I risking by gaining dependency on an external chemical substance. I can understand frustration caused by the feeling that people aren't listening.. You know what you're trying to tell them, and it's important. Ew, on the video, the parents institutionalized their child. That's horrible. There's such a stigma attached to that.. I wonder if I excercise this stigma to myself. I assume.. That I probably do.

No comments: