:P

Friday, June 15, 2012

Nobody really realizes...

How at risk I truly am. I'm trying; I'm trying desperately to figure out what it is I need, but I haven't found it, and I'm running out of time... I have limits. I can only withstand so much... I am about to meet my humanly threshold, and when that happens, nothing can stop what will happen in consequence. Nobody can. I'm just waiting to die, anyways... I guess it doesn't really matter, after all. I'll stop soon. They say insanity is going something over and over, while expecting a different result. I've been insane, trying over and over to find something that probably doesn't even exist. Something that won't exist in time.

"Something I wasn't sure of,
but I was in the middle of
Something I forget now,
but I've seen to little of..."

here we go again

No comments: