:P

Friday, June 15, 2012

without regrets

There were some important things I had to learn this year.. like learning to let go. It has always been hard for me to know that I may actually care for people more than they particularly care about me,at least it was until I considered it in a different light. When somebody addresses their own need, the fuel mine. That's what allows this universe to function as it does..

"Everybody always says to live life with no regrets, but when you do,they get mad.."

It's like you can focus on hearing spoken words, or you can focus on the meaning behind them. You can focus on an individuals action, or you can focus on what they may have intended. You can present yourself like an encyclopedia, used only when those in need seek, or you can present yourself like an ambiguous excerpt, implying you have more meaning than you actually do.

No comments: