:P

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm thinking so much right now about this period of time that's quickly approaching. Senior year, how graduation is practically a mass death in the sense that I will most likely never see the majority of the people I've come to know again,afterwards. And also how this is my last opportunity to make some sort of impact/influence whatever course their lives may take. I have so much I would like to say to so many people. Like how Lilly was feeling a bit lost to herself; how I used to feel that way as well, but the key to knowing yourself is to focus on those actions you have taken,and if you disapprove,taking charge of your future actions and using that to determine the truth of yourself.. Actions and intentions considered,and equally weighted. Hmm.. I should do more,and work to say what I think properly :/

No comments: