:P

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I went to therapy for the first time in my life today. It was quite interesting,actually..

My therapist and I were discussing various things,but what I really hadn't anticipated was being hit by such a wall of emotions at this early of a point. In that room, I felt as if everything I had been holding in was on the verge of spillin out anyway,despite the effort I had made to maintain my composure,but what we hit a particular topic..... Him.....

I should've know at that point it would be over,and whatever impression I had tried to give of being a strongminded individual would disappate with my pride. I cried tonight,more than I had cried in a long time,and there will be no hiding, from this point out, the way my emotions toward that situation still do have their hold on me. But we agreed to figure out a way to work through those painful things,and for once,I believe that perhaps the outlook will not be so bleak.

No comments: