:P

Monday, October 26, 2009

Some people are so concerned with doing what's best for their own needs,others for what would make people like or resect them to be secure within themselves,and others for the sake of self-righteousness. In the end,they're all selfish,but the later is best at bullshitting the reasons for their doing things and trying to make it appear it is for "the greater good";whatever the hell that is. I'm in the last classification. Like when my friends hassle each other to conform and ask for me to join in the peer pressure band wagon,I refuse because I don't like pressuring people into doing things that contradict their beliefs,even if they're "wrong". There's something to be learned from everybody,there.. Still,I think it's best I mask my emotions for the sake of not biasing others unduly. I step in only when there is a problem.. Sometimes this has its pitfalls,though.. For example,when I feel a certain way about something or someone,but I can't admit why because otherwise... It would bias somebody's decision making process because of their tendency to prevent another's anguish. I end up getting hurt for not saying anything,and miss out on opportunities,but oh well. That's the sacrifice I signed for. Maybe one day they'll understand. Maybe not. Either way,there's satisfaction within my own heart that this pain is with purpose. I am a slowly dying martyr,only for the sake of promoting love and understanding while subduing hatred. I'm willing to suffer for that for a lifetime,easily.

No comments: