:P

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wow,I have *got* to try to stay more positive. If I let things get to me so easily,there is no way I'm going to survive this world..
...I haven't even gotten to the difficult part yet. Heaven forbid.....

Sometimes I wish people could truly understand what it's like to feel the things I do,but then I know that in order to do that,they would have to actually have to feel it themselves,and I really wouldn't wish that on anyone. Some people have trouble believing that I honestly have a neuro-chemical imbalance that could affect me to this extent,but to those people: if you don't believe this is something beyond a human's control,and you doubt chemicals can manipulate your mood and the way you think,or even that anti-depressants are for people who complain to much.. Go take a bunch of Ecstasy or Amphetamines,then tell me mood is something you control through pure willpower. Better yet,talk to me on the comedown. I'm sure that then we may be able to see things a little more eye-to-eye.

No comments: