:P

Friday, April 23, 2010

And the worst part is I think part of him knows his relationship with her is what's killing the poor onlooker. Oh,inside I cryyyy... That onlooker's heart is mine,and we are all but the same. I could so easily view him with the same contempt as he,and I could so easily share in his devastation as he deviates from communication.. Poor heart,out of my reach while suffering so I can lend it no rest,while accepting my grip extended would seem most fit.. But they would turn their heads and shield their ears to my solemn warning.. His aura hints more than deprivation,and as such,I am lost in contemplation,taken far from contentment.. Far,far away,because my soul was never just mine,and once this is known to the mind,it cannot be unlearned. Truth is the burden I chose to bear,and the consequences are those I choose to share.

God,spare us..

No comments: