:P

Friday, April 2, 2010

Quotes

"This story was mine as much as I could feel the words in my hearts,saw the memory searing in my mind.."

"when someone blames another,they essentially say 'I have this feeling,but it's not really mine. You gave it to me,now take it back!'"

"Of course there's nowhere to go,and my heart feels a bit too heavy,while my thoughts think a little too dettachedly. I keep getting lost in them still,but I can't hear them."

"I've managed to keep my composure so far.. Gotta keep the facade up long enough so they don't ever have to see how hurt and broken up I am inside."

"Too many words have such little meaning.."

"All this time I was writing,but it probably could have only meant something to me."

"It's not people involved. Alot of terminology,but it doesn't evoke the feeling."

"One group dehumanizes the other group so they can be treated differently.. It was no big deal to kill them.. they were less than human. By changing language,they changed what has happened,and when they did that,they changed reality.. changing language changed the way they thought.."

"They make things vague so it all is what you decide it is."

"Hypothesize about this or that or not; maybe the thought crossed a mind for a moment,but it wouldn't linger longer than any other thing.."

"So close I've come so many times, I felt the hot tears stinging,burning my eyes red like I want people to see truth there at this point."

"Hate and love are too similar, but one is shown in self-defense.. defense of self against attack by self.

"Life is the object open to interpretation."

"People hurt other people,and that fear of pain feigns apathy."

"It's never good enough, it will never be good enough, because it will never be perfect.. not in our own eyes..."

"I know my love because my love loves me."

"Faith doesn't need a religion, though I guess religion helps people find it when they couldn't identify it within themselves.."

"I belong to nobody,or to all, to all I give myself in my clean thoughts and feelings." -not my quote.

"You think you do things you don't choose to do guys? Then-
-You talk you miss,guys.
Tell me,when was the last time you did something you chose not to do?"

"Some will tell you it doesn't matter. That is a lie. Everything,every single thing matters. And nothing good happens fast."- not mine

"they ask me to remember
but they want me to remember
their memories
and i keep on remembering
mine."-not mine



"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."-not mine

"God is never absolutely whole in his own right and for him to exist,we must,too."

No comments: