:P

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wow,seriously,I can't believe I did that. I don't think I've opened up to anyone like this before besides *him*,but she's definitely different than he was. She's genuine,sincere.. Fearless,too. I admire that,and.. Just wow.

I love this type of friendship more than anything; the type where each person can grow from the other and there's just this kindling appreciation and caring.. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the whole wide world <3 because you know what? That's love. There's nothing greater.. Nothing. I am indebted. I'll fight every single demon that comes my way, trumph ever obstacle that causes me pain, prove her trust was just,be brave, and walk to the ends of the world,protecting the smile that illuminates her face and.. She's taking a risk in being my friend just the same as I'm taking a chance in trusting her.. She can depend on me. I'll never betray her,ever. I'll defend the space she's claimed in my heart with all the spirit I've got. Refortified by her kindness, I have the strength to carry on.

No comments: