:P

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Balance

Is an interesting thing to strive to achieve. When you think about it,it's a sense of imbalance that gives our lives any meaning. I had a philosophical debate about it with Pat about it,actually,and in the end she lost an answer and I gained nothing. Oh well. Back to square one yet again..

It's really quite a shame I go completely dellusional from time to time.. Some of my ideas might have been brilliant if I knew I was being dellusional and could figure out just how I was doing it.. but my trains of thoughts are too faulty at times, I can't trust my judgement. What I lack is a sense of continuity of self.



"Selective-Encoding Insight- Involving one to distinguish what is important in a problem and what is irrelevant. (i.e. filter)
Selective-Comparison Insight- Identifying information by finding a connection between acquired knowledge and experience.
Selective-Combination Insight- Identifying a problem through understanding the different components and putting everything together."



The first one is mainly my problem.. It leads to pointless obsessions and overstimulation.






hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

No comments: