:P

Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I be at such a loss of words?

I'm the person who can write page after page about nothing,yet here I am,speechless and torn. Everything about this is all too familiar. I can only do what I can,anything beyond that is.. not in my control. Not something I would deny thinking about,but it's not my responsibility. I know where my heart is and I guess ultimately that's what matters,but.. I wish it didn't hurt this bad to give up control of my words;to know that nothing I could say would allow them to come across in a specific way.. the way I actually intend them to be recieved. Is it truly so hard to understand that there can exist something between extremes? Meh.. it did use to be for.. It was a long journey for me back then;one I'm still trailing through,and I'm not afraid of whatever the future may bring. Yet..


"I hope you're happy in the end...
I hope you're happy,my..friend...."

No comments: