:P

Saturday, April 25, 2009

"The mirror is shattes", I wrote in a period of incoherency. Most of the memories of yesterday are gone, and for whatever I can recollect, I'm not sure if they're real or not. Put together all the things I wrote, and I wonder if my intention had been to write some abstract poetry oo; I completely disassociated from myself. Luckily I'm not an idiot, even when I'm not at home inside my head. It's still a little strange to hear myself talk.. But what in the world was I thinking?
I don't want to take a risk like that ever again... Or maybe I do.. But the result was more than what I had expected. I should tell my parents I had 5 dollars left. That way I can have fun again....... But it's best of I have a trip sitter next time x3 Coulda been waaay dangerous. My stomach is kinda bleeeeh. But after 80mg of addy, and the other stuff..yeah, it should. Welp, I got my trip and I'm happy. For science~!

No comments: