:P

Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's been awhile since I've blogged at all.. And now it's almost the end of the school year.. It's not that I didn't have anything to say,but I just bring myself to blog it all. And it was quite alot. So many things occur at such an alarming rate that my head is always swirling with a whirlwind of thoughts. This time of year holds so many memories for me,and I catch myself remembering things virtually everyday that I had otherwise forgotten. It would take a year after I stopped talking to him for all of the painful recollections to end,hopefully. I've become more overwhelmed as the end of the school draws closer.. So many things to do,say,convey.. And it's another conclusion and reincarnation. It never completely ends, and... I don't know what to feel about all of this, or what it really does make me feel. Mixed up inside, I suppose :/ ..so let's just say I'm dizzy.

No comments: