:P

Friday, June 12, 2009

Summertime wishes of increased awareness

..hmm..
Because of the fact that it's Summer, I will have more time to work towards developing my spiritual insight and whatnot. In a container, I have means by which I can achieve this goal. My first attempt failed but.. oh, I should mention that lately, I have become more sensitive to those extremely high frequency pitches that.. draw our attention to our shifting conciousness. I do not know if this is the result of daily meditation, some of my stupidest decisions, or other, but regardless, it is notable. I definitely believe that it's a good skill, as it signaled the onset of a seizure(grand mal), and I can use that knowledge to prepare myself for what may happen if I hear that same tone. It also will give hint to the onset of mania. I hear a pitch right now, though it sounds fuzzy, and I wonder what it represents. In any case, my self-experimentation will continue, and so will my research. After all that I have already experienced, I am prepared for almost anything that these tests may have to offer; positive and negative. I know I am not the only one who puts so much emphasis on my idea of a religious plight of self-discovery. Authority figures, bring it on!

No comments: