:P

Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's all surreal..

The ways things happen.. they really leave me in a state of wonder. And I guess that it's pretty much the best way to describe it through my eyes. I sit in my room as the sun sets.. I ponder everything that it took to get me here. It must have been alot. Alot for me to not just crumble today, as I would have before. Haha, imagery of a gingerbread cookie. Inside, that was the equivalent of my consistancy.But now I can just say "Oh well." and leave it at that, perfectly content. And for me to say that, it really did take alot. I feel inspired by the air around me today.. I can't take credit for the thoughts.. it seems like they were merely given to me by something above myself, beyond my understanding. I'm so happy now. I'm so happy..

I trust life to lead me along.

No comments: