:P

Monday, January 12, 2009

Huh, interesting day..

Uh, okay, so it was the first day back at school. For the first time in a while, I don't feel like people hate me. Maybe they think I'm a little weird, but that's fine.. I was waaaayy the hell to wound up today. Usually that's a nice feel, but today it wasn't very welcomed. Not like I necessarily did anything to make it that way, but I guess it must have been the adrenaline of returning to public, and the stress of auditions and readjusting to my days in school. Speaking of the audition; yeah, I still wasn't excited. This doesn't make me depressed does it? Lack of pleasure from activities that used to make me happy..? Frankly, I'm just.. bored. I wish I could experience a little more of a challenge. Should I start to focus my attentiveness to some other subject that, perhaps, may be my achilles heel? Well-rounded knowledge sounds like a good virtue to pursue. I'll sit on the idea for awhile. But I have many other upcoming events that I should consider. I imagine my teacher has me on her "AP recruitment" list, trying to convince me that AP is the way to go next year. In fact, I'm certain that she does, because she informed me of this around the beginning of last quarter. Do I want to? Not really. Why put myself through more stress? Sure, maybe I specialize at multi-tasking, but still.. What way is the best to achieve success? Looking over this essay at a glance, I realize I'm asking alot of questions in the air to be answered by no one. It must be a tendency of mine. So what should I do now? Study. Practice. School related crap. Yes, that's what I SHOULD do. Will I do it? Probably not. At least I finished my homework.. at least all of it that I'm aware of. Spanish.. I'm pretty behind in that class but I have no idea what needs to be done in order to catch up. I suppose I'll go in for the evening tutoring thing. It's not so much for a lack of knowledge for the spoken or written language as it is for the fact that I haven't done any homework since the first quarter. I don't even have a stupid folder. I wonder if she even noticed? Hey, I could always read my book; the latest to my collection of Ellen Hopkins books, "Identical". Or I could play Persona 4, which is what I think I will do. I promised somebody I'd return it by Wednesday, but I have no idea how close I am to finishing the game. I'll finish it though.. I know I will. Right now I just can't seem to get over the idea of how frictionless my day passed. No conflicts of sorts.. at least yet. Hm. Don't want to jinx myself now :\ I'm listening to this song called "Leave Out All The Rest"- by Linkin Park..
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/linkin_park/leave_out_all_the_rest.html
The lyrics..

"I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared But no one would listen, 'cause no
one else cared After my dreaming, I woke with this fear What am I leaving when
I'm done here?So if you're asking me, I want you to knowWhen my time comes,
forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory, leave out
all the restLeave out all the rest, don't be afraid I've taken my beating, I've
shared what I made I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through I've never
been perfect, but neither have you"


Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well Pretending someone
else can come and save me from myself I can't be who you areWhen my time comes,
forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory, leave out
all the rest Leave out all the restForgetting all the hurt inside you've learned
to hide so well Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself I can't
be who you areI can't be who you are..




I'm.. really sad. Er, should I even admit that to myself? I know the risks..
Welp, time to go recluse in my brother's room. haha

No comments: