:P

Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships the go on with or without you..

"We are living our lives/Abound with so much information/Come on,
let go of the remote; don’t you know you’re letting all the junk flood in?I try
to stop the flow, double clicking on the go, but it’s no use; hey, I’m being
consumed/Loading loading loading, quickly reaching maximum capacity/Warning
warning warning, gonna short-circuit my identity (ahhhhh)Get up on your feet,
tear down the walls/Catch a glimpse of the hollow world/Snooping ‘round will get
you nowhere/You’re locked up in your mindWe’re all trapped in a maze of
relationships/Life goes on with or without youI swim in the sea of the
unconsciousI search for your heart, pursuing my true self"


This is "Pursuing My True Self"- from Persona 4. Kinda like me.

Hm, seems a certain person deleted me off their friends list. Now, even if I don't necessarily talk to them anymore, it doesn't mean their not my friend. Even if we don't talk, in my eyes their still a friend after what had happened in our past. And I guess he might not consider me a friend anymore, but I sent a friends request. I guess I'll find out. I'd still want to remain friends, given everything, or at least to consider him as somebody who can be on good terms with me. He must think I hate him, but eh.. anger heated flames and the flares of harsh words work both ways. I'd forgiven him. Did he know? Nope, guess not. Well, I'll give him a chance :\ I wish I could let him know that I forgave him awhile back, and hopefully that request will let him know, even if he rejects it. In any case, I can survive without him, and vice-versa. It's still hard for me to lose a friend.

No comments: