:P

Friday, January 9, 2009

Wow, I feel sick.

Hm.. I let that one guy know that he was forgiven, and it turns out he doesn't hate me either. And I wanted to add alot of people to an account on facebook that I was using as a pseudonym, so I added a bunch of my friends from school.. and of course, HE had to be the one to message me. I really didn't want to talk to him specifically, but he asked who I was. I didn't really want anyone to know who I really was, so I didn't tell him.. But I told him why. I made the account just in case it turns out I DO have cancer, or something. That way I'd have people to talk to about it who I know, but they wouldn't know it's me. But why him? Why..? So now I feel sick. I don't really want to talk to him. Actually, I don't think I will. Okay, I blocked him. I don't think I should talk to him. I'm not really supposed to anyway. God. I feel horrible. Just talking to him did that..

No comments: