:P

Thursday, January 8, 2009

So I took a quiz for my personality

And it's scary how accurate it was. It's posted down at the bottom.. I mean, this is the essense of me. Virtually everything it says is true, though I guess I may not appear that way sometimes. But it's so true.. It even talks about a facade.. my mask. Those who know me personally.. may know what I mean by that exactly. It's more or less behind me now, but my biggest flaw is my inability to communicate :\ I've always had terrible problems with keeping my opinions about things or people bottled up until I act on the spur of the moment, leaving people completely clueless as to why I acted as I did. Like the way I break up with people.. if something irks me about my bf.. I keep it to myself. And the negative feeling grows and deepens, becoming more intense until.. I just end the relationship. I know it's not good.. It took me a while to realize this. Same with friend. If there is some aspect to their attitude or behavior that bother me, then I hold a hidden grudge.. and if I act negatively torwards them.. they'd have no idea why. Fail. And it has a toll on me too, 'cause sometimes I just try to deny that I'm upset and I end up feeling emotions like irritation for what would seem like no apparent reason. Or so I try to convince myself.. but really, there is a reason. I just denied it to myself. All it takes is one little pent up thought to ruin a relationship of mine <.> You have been warned.

No comments: