:P

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

God,I'll pray yet again today and wonder out loud why you have placed me in a hole again and punished me for following my heart;the very thing you held so high as being your creation and advocated by example as being the thing I should follow? I love so much but ultimately I end up getting hurt so much worse than those who surround me. While it's a potent tool that I couldn't live without,its effectiveness I do sometimes doubt and it leaves me powerless when it climbs to my throat,leaving me in a state of weakness so that I can't even begin to shout as I feel the stabbing pains.. I don't even know from where the originate,but I promised you I'd do whatever you'd need,and become who you wanted me to be.. So here I am,left suffering and alone,always dying for you with no promise that any of this was true besides memories in which I once resided, yet can't presently be applied to the here now in which I'm left drowning.
Can there even be peace without war?

No comments: