:P

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ohdamnwhathaveigottenmyselfinto? Damn mania,spinning thoughts of grandiosity... But at the same time,it's not past me! Weeee-
like the times I just snuck out my window in the middle of the night to walk without purpose.. That time I met.. Him.. And tried to pretend what happened never did.. But I can't forget it. I won't. Ultimately, I fought temptation and won :3 I doubt most people would have as fondly formed memories of such misadventures.. Not of this variety <3 like that time I went staggering to school drunk with a friend,almost walking into traffick with that friend saving my ass,all while I was stating "alcohol doesn't affect me!" ahaha,good times,indeed! I could've sworn that signal said "go". Am I rambling about nothing? Of course. Aren't I always?

No comments: