:P

Friday, December 5, 2008

A letter to someone, now a ghost..

The messenger still serves the same purpose, despite the fact you are a ghost. It was always one sided convos anyway, at least for the most part. Wells... If you could see me now.. How I've changed.. I'm a completely different person once you took your leave. I changed. I'm alot more stable. I'm happier, and not suicidal. I'm straight-edge. I'm full of love. I do still love you as well. But as I love the world, it's not so significant. I know what I am. I know who I am and I'm finally living. "Oh, taking your advise and I'm looking on the brightside and balancing the whole thing" I wish you could see as I do.I wish you could feel as I do. I know you can't. Even if you did, you can't know. My, it's such a beautiful thing. All these things, this love, these colors that surround us all; that so often pass us by unoticed... But for the bland lows, now I can see the fine details of every shade, every hue, everything to appreciate<3> In anycase, it stands that I can support my own burdens. I can stand on my own. I don't need somebody to be so dependent on. I'm better off this way, with people in my life who don't have a negative effect on me. With people who truly care, and for whom my love is not in vain or otherwise wasted. What do you see me as? That person you *thought* you knew? No, this is who I truly am. You said that's who I was. You said I could be nothing more. But you were so wrong.. I'm flying now, and I can breathe. I won't regret knowing you. You taught me so much, but I won't regret moving on. I wish you a life of piece and prosperity and I hope one day you also reach your ultimate stretch of happiness, I hope that you are able to face that insecurity that you shared with me. That fear... I wish you could be yourself now. I pray for that to happen for you with all of my heart. I know you are a beautiful person, despite it all. I know you've just been trapped and pushed down too long. Have confidence. You shine brighter than you know. And you have potential.

No comments: