:P

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wow, I was trippin'

Last night was a wild ride oo; DXM, Speed, and equally jacked up on energy supplements and a crap load of sugar. I was scared. It felt like my lungs were decompressing under my weight, already weakened through the course of bronchitis. And I was defenitely hallucinating, and flying out of my mind. About 25 pages of nonsense later, I realized I had no idea what I was writing about, why I was writing, and I had very little idea who I even was at that point. I still am really confused about who I am. Alas, I had constructed a theory on this topic in my writing last night. I think that it may be wise to revist my chronincles; even if I was just tripping. My lungs still feel like crap. Not sure if I should go on that date tonight... talk about a come down. "Crank"- by Ellen Hopkins, was a depressing book ): It was very similar to parts of my story and reminded me how close I am to completely toppling over the edge in any given second. But it tops my previously boring,uneventful and depressing life, right? ..I sure hope this is worth it.

No comments: