:P

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whoops.

My mom found my stockpiled pills. Sucks. Don't care~

I'm happy. I'm with Cody again.. not sure if I mentioned that or not. But we resumed our relationship right where it left off ;) I don't really.. feel like typing too much. >.> meh.
Oh well. I feel like crashing. Oh, good news is that I don't need meds anymore ('cept birth control..), and I still am prolly bipolar, but the mood swings have heftily declined. Eh, you won't hear me complaining. I'm even off the adhd medicine, though it has taken a toll on my work ethic. Yay for sobriety! BOO for finals. At least it's over, and vacation is right around the corner. Colton and I.. heh heh. Did that laugh sound shady to you? Good. But crap, I have an appointment tomorrow with my Pdoc. Yeah, let's all discuss how bad it is to stop taking your meds on a whim (for the third time), and how your birth mother has the same problem(genetic..?). Gaahh. What. Ever.

Last year at this time, I remember I had become extremely suicidal. Stupid ____. That jerk. He literaly almost killed me. He would rather have me die than talk to me. I am an insensitive person, but that was still pretty disgusting. Even if I was being overdramatic at the time, you DON'T screw with a suicidal person. So there was suicide attempt numbero uno. I guess I must have guilted him into talking with me after that. lmao. >.> That was my mistake. But uh.. it's behind me now. After him almost killing me god knows how many times, all because I was so addicted to his poisonous friendship, I have become a better person. And I'm sure he's the one suffering, left in his deep, dark, and dank hole of gayness. Literally. LMAO~! I have nothing against gay people, but I do have something against this gay person. And tomorrow shall be quite amusing........ I owe Matt. I hope he goes crying to his daddy again and shows what a coward he is with his tale up his ass. Ohhh, that was mean x3... then again, I don't care. HAHAHA

No comments: