:P

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How the heck do I write so much,anyways? I know I have many ideas constantly circulating in my mind,but how do I focus on one long enough to elaborate on it without forgetting the others? I've written over 55 pages in my journal,so that's completely disregarding however much writing I had texted to this blog of mine;yes I text it. I text almost all of it.. Muahahaha... But still,30 pages of writing in one night? That's pretty oo interesting... You figured how many hours that must have taken.. How many hours are in night for me to be finished writing at 7am the next morning and never hesitating for a moment to relax my arms.. I'll tell you right now,it was less than 8 hours. That's over 4 pages per hour,at the least.. Thinking about it makes my arm sore ~_~ I guess inspiration knows no limit. You wish you had my superpowers ;P ..I love mania/hypomania.. Hypomania=hyperproductivity

No comments: