:P

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not everybody would understand this, but..

It's a great thing to feel love.. True, unconditional love for the people in this world, seeing that inside each of them is a part of you,too. We are all connected to each other through this humanity and all the pain that,if we preserver through it, will bring us a greater light than we ever would have seen before, and this is the blessing of burdening sorrows.. Those who have known the greatest lows are the only ones who could know of the greatest highs.. No matter what life throws at me, and even if I died tomorrow, I will be grateful for these experiences.. I could die today, and the memories of the people I have met would be something I wouldn't mind being trapped in oblivion with. I loved them, and they proved the feeling was mutual.. This is all I ever truly wanted or needed. I don't fear the darkness.. I don't fear the unknown. Right here, right now.. my friends, I am at peace. This isn't a depressing thing, we just need to learn to appreciate the light in all darkness and the beauty in all chaos. This isn't even being unrealistic.. Being extreme is typically synonomous to being dellusional. Instead, I am being perceptive.. God, I love you guys.. God,I love you,too.
It's quite a miracle.. that we could love at all. Our minds seem so distinctly seperate from the reality that surrounds us,yet we coexist.. with these entities, with these being.. with these wonderous pieces of life and.. can you believe we are actually a part of it together, living in harmony with all the rest? It's like we're part of some grand mosaic and it's a gift.. it really is. We shouldn't take this blessing for granted, I truly,truly feel this way. That's why for every second of every day I have lived my life to the best of my ability as I felt it should be lived.. Not to say that's right or wrong, but when you follow your heart with such certainty, you can't be wrong.. what else really matters? I can the voice within my soul, I can hear the white noise of others' longing for meaning.. if you look hard enough,you can all find the answer that lies just beneathe the surface.. Please join me :D I could live forever here and we could share infinite cups of tea ^3^

No comments: