:P

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The ways I doubt how true my various perceptions are,like the ones infused with paranoia,apparently signified to Pat that what I have is,indeed,a chemically based imbalance.. She thinks I was smart enough to control it.. :( it should've beaten me by now,and the only reason it didn't was not my prudence,but my luck(of all things). That's quite a shame.
On another note,I recieved some strange voicemail with a love song and part of the lyrics that were shown said "only you can save me"..I wonder who it could be or what they want from me? A random prank call? Maybe. From a friend? It's possible. Someone who has a crush and also has my number? Who would that be? Not sure,really.. I'm not even sure how many people have my number... I guess I won't worry about it,because it's not like I can do anything without the person saying something. So tired...

No comments: