:P

Monday, December 28, 2009

Omg,it's sooo annoying.Lately I've been having thoughts of self-injury again...
It's unnerving..

Last time I self-harmed,I think I was at band camp... I've been really good about it,too. I haven't hurt myself at all,in any self-destructive way since then (besides that one day at school..but..oh,well,whatever)..
I've been managing my suicidal thoughts really well,too.. But recently it's become increasingly difficuly to downright disregard them.. The more they whisper to me,the more influence they gain over my own perspective because it's so subtle. I don't want to die T~T I don't want to listen to that inner-voice,and I don't want it to get to the point where it drowns out my own....... I don't want to be at the place where I doubted that this voice I speak with now was ever mine,let alone real.

I fight World War 3,because once my consciousNess ceases to be,so will the world as I knew it. Even if I am a puppet,and following my moral judgement means I'm following some pre-scripted destiny, I don't want to give up my role. I still feel,even if it all seems shallow and superficial,utterly pointless,on some occasions. My perspective is all I ever knew and all I ever will know.

No comments: