:P

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm truly sorry because of the way it seems you had become my crutch.. If I ever could clearly convey to you the person I am today,I would.. But if you don't want to hear it,the truth will remain silent in me,yet spoken through my actions you may see. I still feel like my world's falling apart sometimes, but I was wrong back then to put the responsibility,the burden of a life,on your shoulders. It's something that I realize could only be reflected upon since I've grown older.. I'm not that girl who was so insecure anymore and I know these problems are mine.. I also learned that I wasn't the only one to blame and of your mistake in putting me to shame,and I've learned the only power I have and single greatest course of action I could take a time like this is to forgive. I do and did forgive you,and this is the largest bit of truth. After you'd forgiven me I learned what it meant to love and forgive myself. Something in the air,almost like the lingering warning of an approaching storm,warned I should speak this into a sea of anonymous objectivity,these truths that sing from my heart so clearly.. And I guess we'll see what that will come to mean as the things always happen for a reason,I'm just unaware of what that reason may be.

No comments: